TRADEMARKED AMI® FOOT PROCEDURES
The Khosroabadi Institute welcomes patients from around the world seeking any of Dr.K’s Trademarked AMI® FOOT Procedures. Dr. K’s revolutionary, minimally invasive, virtually painless, foot procedures help patients get back on their feet faster, compared to traditional surgeries which may take up to 3 months. We have been receiving patients from across the country and around the world, especially from Europe, the Middle East, and Australia.
What Are Dr.K’s Trademarked AMI® FOOT Procedures?
Dr. Alireza Khosroabadi is a Fellowship trained foot and ankle specialist who graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He has offers the following Trademarked AMI® FOOT Procedures, which he has also developed. He has been featured in the media many times and is recognized around the world for his successful treatments in the Foot and Ankle Health category.
- AMI-BUNION® Minimally Invasive Procedure
- Dr. K cuts and relocates the bone to realign the joint and correct this deformity. Dr. K may also reposition the surrounding tendons and ligaments. After your surgery, you will be taken to a recovery room. Once your vital signs – blood pressure, pulse, breathing – are stable, you will be allowed to go home. Because the incision is so small there will be minimal pain, swelling and scarring after surgery.
- Minimally Invasive AMI-BUNIONETTE™
- Dr. K’s trademarked minimally invasive AMI-BUNIONETTE™ surgery is usually outpatient surgery, so you don’t have to stay overnight in a hospital. You should also have a quick recovery with minimal if any, scarring, pain, and swelling. Once you have had this surgery, the bunionette should not return, but you should still wear shoes with a wide toe box for the health of your feet.
- Dr. K uses minimally invasive surgery to remove small pieces of bone to help straighten the toes. Hammertoe surgery is an outpatient procedure and only needs minimal healing time.
Schedule A Consultation
To set up a consultation or to find out if you are a candidate for one of our Minimally Invasive Foot Surgeries, please complete the form or call Call Now 877-FOOT-911.