Khosroabadi Institute wants to enhance the accessibility of the information on our website, and we make every attempt for all types of visitors to have a pleasant online experience. Here are some methods to help improve your browsing experience.
Tips for the Best Khosroabadi Institute Website Accessibility
If you have trouble seeing any of our web pages, try the following actions.
Increase text size
- If you have a PC (Windows): With your web browser open, select the Control (Ctrl) key and press the + (plus) key to increase the font size.
- If you have a Mac (Apple): With your web browser open, select the Command key and press the + (plus) key to increase the font size.
Use a keyboard to navigate
- Move forward through links, buttons, and form elements: Tab
- Move backwards through links, buttons, and page elements: Shift + Tab
- Select a button: Spacebar or Enter
- Close a pop-up window: Esc
- Scroll through text and other content: Arrow keys
- Go to the top of the page:
- Windows: Ctrl + Home
- Mac: Fn + left arrow
- Go to the bottom of the page:
- Windows: Ctrl + End
- Mac: Fn + right arrow
- Refresh the page:
- Windows: F5
- Mac: Command + R
If you're looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, there are speech recognition software, websites, and apps that may help you navigate web pages and online services more efficiently. This software allows a user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls. If you're deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
Magnify a screen
- If you have a PC (Windows): With your web browser open, select the Windows Logo key (Ctrl) key and press the + (plus) key to turn magnifier on. Select the Windows Logo key and press Esc to turn magnifier off.
- If you have a Mac (Apple): Go to the Apple menu, then System Settings, then Accessibility. Turn on "Use Keyboard Shortcuts to Zoom." With your web browser open, select at once the Option, Command, and = (equals) keys at once to zoom in. Select at once the Option, Command, and - (minus) keys to zoom out.
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Additionally, each video and audio service has individual volume controls. Try adjusting both your device's volume controls and your media players' volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Closed captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that's synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or unable to listen to audio due to noisy environments. Most of our video content includes captions. Learn how to turn on closed captioning on your Android or Apple device.
Khosroabadi Institute Is Ready to Serve You
Khosroabadi Institute is committed to continuously improving access to our services by individuals with disabilities. If you're unable to use any aspect of this website because of a disability, please let us know how the recommendations above don't meet your needs. Contact us by phone or use the form below, and we'll provide you with prompt assistance.